At Twizzle Tops Day Nursery our aim is to give each child a safe, happy, and stimulating day that is carefully planned to meet each individual’s needs.
We employ support staff, childcare qualified and experienced staff who are supported in their ongoing learning and development to ensure they are able to help each child reach their full potential nutritionally, educations and socially.
Our team offers a caring environment for children to work at their own rate of learning and development and, ensuring they provide secure foundations for their future life skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Cook who is passionate about creating fun, tasty and healthy menus for our Children to enjoy.
- Adhering to our current ordering systems
- Ensure correct storage of food and pay due diligence to stock control
- Adhere to the existing menus and giving feedback on how to further improve them
- Cook and co-ordinate the serving of meals and snacks
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area
- Adhere to all the relevant Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Share responsibility with all staff for hygiene and risk assessment within the kitchen area
- Show due diligence in implementing the controls put in place by Management. For example, ensuring the correct food is prepared for children with allergies, · recording the daily temperature of the refrigerator and freezers.
- Level 2 certificate in Food and Hygiene
- Passion for creating fun, tasty and healthy meals for children
- A commitment to constantly strive for the best from our Nursery food
- Understanding of the importance of equal opportunities in the workplace
- A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- An outstanding induction programme
- Up to a 40% discount on childcare fees
- Free uniform provided
- Team social events