At Twizzle Tops Day Nursery our aim is to give each child a safe, happy, and stimulating day that is carefully planned to meet each individual’s needs. To help with this aim we need a fantastic cleaner to keep our nursery spotless.
Hours: 5.00 – 8.00 pm five days per week
- Ensuring cleaning is complete to the highest standards so each of the areas on the site is fit and ready for staff and child use.
- Sound knowledge and experience of basic/deep cleaning duties e.g hoovering, mopping, dusting, sanitising.
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your areas and for maintaining high and consistent standards
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the Manager.
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Report any Health and Safety issues to the Manager
- Essential – Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Candidate must be reliable, trustworthy work well as a team and an individual
- Extreme attention to detail.