At Twizzle Tops Day Nursery our aim is to give each child a safe, happy, and stimulating day that is carefully planned to meet each individual’s needs.
We employ childcare qualified and experienced staff who are supported in their ongoing learning and development to ensure they are able to help each child reach their full potential.
Our team offers a caring environment for children to work at their own rate of learning and development and, ensuring they provide secure foundations for their future life skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic childcare qualified practitioners who are passionate about helping children to have a magical day of learning through play.
- Support and liaise with the Manager, Deputy Manager and Early Years Team Leader on a daily basis
- Implementing the Companies Safeguarding/Child Protection Policy and Procedures
- Supporting and monitoring EYFS framework to ensure each child develops within a stimulating environment
- To take responsibility for drawing up daily, weekly and sessional curriculum plans which take into account the requirements of the EYFS
- Completing children’s developmental and observation records
- To help set up the playroom/s for the daily routine and to help tidy away at the end of the session, ensuring that all toys and equipment are clean and safe at all times
- To act as a key person to a small group of children. Liaising closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met
- Ensuring the nursery offers an environment which reflects the cultural diversity of all children
- Adhering to Company Policies and Procedures
- Supporting the Manager, Deputy Manager and Early Years Team Leader in organising and attending a minimum of two parents/carers evenings per year
- Supporting the Manager, Deputy Manager and Early Years Team Leader in organising and attending events that publicise the nursery; these may include fundraising charity events and open weekends
- Supporting the Manager, Deputy Manager and Early Years Team Leader in developing and maintaining links within the local community to create a positive nursery profile
- Supporting the Manager, Deputy Manager and Early Years Team Leader in creating and maintaining successful partnerships with parents/carers
- Ensuring close supervision of children during all meal times and adhering to the allergy and dietary requirements of all children within the nursery
- Following the Companies procedures for the positive management of children’s behaviour
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
- Facilitiy to gain Level 2 & 3 Childcare and Education Certification
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Clear pathways for progression to Senior and Management roles
- Access to multiple specialist courses such as SEN
- An outstanding induction programme
- Up to a 40% discount on childcare fees
- Free uniform provided
- Apprenticeship schemes
- Team social events